This blog officially publishes at Singing for a Smaller Me at Wordpress, and is backed up here. In order to comment please follow the link listed above. Thanks!!! Zan.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

For the Chocolate Lover

In case you haven't tried them, these are an absolute must have for chocolate lovers out there:


They're called Fling, and I found them at Target based on the recommendation from a lady at my Weight Watchers meeting. These particular ones are Fling Dark Chocolate.

Now, the nitty gritty:

One bar is 80 calories, 5 grams of fat and 1 gram of fiber, or 2 Points (ans two bars are 3.5 Points!!)

There's ten bars (or fingers as they call 'em), and as a former Twix lover, these are like Twix all grown up.

On another note, I started my holiday baking last night. Made three batches of chocolate chip cookies, and as a thank you to my food pushing coworkers brought one batch to work. Tonight is ginger snap cookies.

And as a note to myself and the world, I'm developing a slight addiction for workout DVDs. I already own twenty or so, yet every time I'm at Target I can't help but look at new ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment





Small goals are the key to success or so I've been told. To kick off my weight loss journey I wanted to give myself a visual tool to see how my progress is going. For your viewing pleasure, the ticker for my first goal of losing 20 pounds: