This blog officially publishes at Singing for a Smaller Me at Wordpress, and is backed up here. In order to comment please follow the link listed above. Thanks!!! Zan.

Friday, December 18, 2009

Surprise, Surprise

Would it surprise you if I said we had a holiday party at work? What's that you say? No? No, it wouldn't? Well, in that case, without further adieu, and in the grand tradition of "my coworkers are evil food pushers", I give you the following:

Apple Crisps:

Oh, yes, I said crisps. As in more than one apple crisp.

The cupcake platter:
Pumpkin cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. Yeah, the cookie pusher made these. She took a cake decorating class, hence the pretty frosting (yeah, and she brings in cakes and cupcakes *all* the time). Oooo, look: little mini cupcakes. Well, I guess I can have just one.

The Cookie Platters:
Joy. Chocolate covered macaroons. Evil cookie pusher lady again. Okay, I can pass on this one.
Oh, wait: peanut butter cookies with eeee-vil peanut butter cups in them.
Great. Just what I need. A peanut butter cookie with chocolate in it. Those other ones are pecan sandies and something called "chocolate indulgence". Joy. Whatev. Peeeanut Butterrrrrrr!!!

Okay, I didn't do too bad actually. One eeeee-vil peanut butter and peanut butter cup cookie and one mini pumpkin muffin. Total point value: approx. 6 or 7.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment





Small goals are the key to success or so I've been told. To kick off my weight loss journey I wanted to give myself a visual tool to see how my progress is going. For your viewing pleasure, the ticker for my first goal of losing 20 pounds: