This blog officially publishes at Singing for a Smaller Me at Wordpress, and is backed up here. In order to comment please follow the link listed above. Thanks!!! Zan.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I'm Here, Really, I Am

Despite reports to the contrary, I'm still here. Was a busy weekend and a busy day. I'll have a post no later than tomorrow.

Here's a quick recap of what's been keeping me busy:

Running - I finished Week One of the C25k, and started Week Two today.
Had dinner with friends Friday night. Epic Asian goodness. Will share one of my fave WW recipes for General Tso style chicken.
More running.
My BFF got back in town so I had to spend as much time with her as I could.

I'll be back tomorrow!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment





Small goals are the key to success or so I've been told. To kick off my weight loss journey I wanted to give myself a visual tool to see how my progress is going. For your viewing pleasure, the ticker for my first goal of losing 20 pounds: