This blog officially publishes at Singing for a Smaller Me at Wordpress, and is backed up here. In order to comment please follow the link listed above. Thanks!!! Zan.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Because I Really am that Cool

On Friday, I wrote the following:

I received the Stylish Blogger Award from the ladies at 2 Fat Chicks With a Mission - thank you!! I'll post more about this hopefully over the weekend, but if not - Monday. Definitely Monday!!

Yeah. I'm a day late now. Obviously, I need to stop saying I'll definitely do something on a particular day. This is a recipe for me being made of EPIC FAIL. Epically epic. See Zan Fail. Fail Zan, Fail.

Okay. It's a day late. Have to stop beating myself up about it. It is what it is.

Here's that award, which is pretty darn awesome. I like awards. A lot.


And the award deets:
  1. Link back to the person who gave the award to you.

  2. Share seven things about yourself.

  3. Pass the award on to recently discovered great bloggers.

  4. Contact those bloggers and tell them they've won.


The award actually came from the fabulous ladies at 2 Fat Chicks With a Mission - Heidi and Erin! Thank you so much!

Seven Things About Me
  1. In my 31 years of life, I've never been off the North American continent. One of my dreams is to get over to Europe for a few (or six) months and explore some place with actual history. Or maybe Hawaii. Or Asia. Or, yeah, I think you get the point.

  2. I hate flying. If I could just taxi cross country, I'd be ridiculously happy. It's also one of the reasons I'm such a huge proponent of bullet trains - which we seriously NEED. Every time I get ready to travel, I always look up every option for getting to a place, but flying ALWAYS wins because of convenience and time savings.

  3. I'm constantly spoiling stories, tv shows and movies for myself. Yeah, I'm *that* person who flips to the end of the book after reading two chapters, reads the last chapter, then goes back and reads the rest of the book. I refuse to spoil it for other people though, but I want to know the ending NOW.

  4. My musical tastes are extremely eclectic. Today, it might be Punk Rock, tomorrow Ke$ha and Miley Cyrus, the next day opera, and so on. If you ever want an intersting musical experience, put my entire iTunes library on random.

  5. I'm a caffeine addict. Really, I am. Funny thing is, caffeine doesn't do cr*p for me. I can drink an entire pot of coffee then fall asleep for six hours. However, if I don't have my morning cup of coffee, I'm a right, miserable b*tch.

  6. I'm OCD and can't tell you how often I've wished my OCD would extend to useful areas of my life - like cleaning. But no, it's random little things like the number of binder clips on my desk, how labels are arranged in my cabinets, and if I locked my car doors. Seriously, I lose sleep over these things.

  7. For the longest time, I wouldn't play MMORPGs because I refused to buy a game *and* pay a monthly subscription fee. Enter Star Trek Online, and my resolve completely disappeared. Awesome game. Have to keep myself from spending all of my free time playing it.


On to the next part, some bloggers to pass this award on to (although some may not necessarily be recently discovered):

Sizing Down the Diva
Results Not Typical Girl - although she's probably received this before, and she's definitely not a new find, I think everyone should read her blog, and she's definitely stylish!!!!
High Heels and Combat Boots - Not weight loss related, but she's super fab!

Okay, I'm off for now. But I'll see you again real soon with weigh-in stats and my Food Challenge from Hell Weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment





Small goals are the key to success or so I've been told. To kick off my weight loss journey I wanted to give myself a visual tool to see how my progress is going. For your viewing pleasure, the ticker for my first goal of losing 20 pounds: