This blog officially publishes at Singing for a Smaller Me at Wordpress, and is backed up here. In order to comment please follow the link listed above. Thanks!!! Zan.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

HEEELLP!!!

This is a cry for help! These are sitting in the break room right now, and I want to hide them under my shirt, drag them back to my desk and eat them ALL:



AND:



Chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin, and chocolate dipped shortbread. GAAAHHH!

Okay, back to your normally scheduled routines, and I'll have the real post for you later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment





Small goals are the key to success or so I've been told. To kick off my weight loss journey I wanted to give myself a visual tool to see how my progress is going. For your viewing pleasure, the ticker for my first goal of losing 20 pounds: