This blog officially publishes at Singing for a Smaller Me at Wordpress, and is backed up here. In order to comment please follow the link listed above. Thanks!!! Zan.

Friday, April 2, 2010

  1. Wake up at 5:30 a.m. in the morning to workout. Although this is not a regular occurrence, it does happen from time to time. Like this morning!! For some nutso reason I woke up at 5 a.m. Instead of staying in bed I threw on my workout togs, pulled my hair back, and got in a thirty minute high intensity workout.



  2. Receive a box of See's Candy truffles, eat one, and tell the hubby he can have the rest cause they were too sweet. WTFBBQ?!?!?! I love chocolate. I love chocolate from See's. I love chocolate truffles from See's. Who is this person and what have you done with Suzanne?

  3. Eat Broccoli instead of Cake. Yes, you read that correctly. There was a going-away party for the "food pusher" in my office (I'll miss you food pusher, and your cakes and cookies and candies too!!!) as she moves on to bigger and better things. Number one, I convinced the organizers to have an option besides enchiladas (and all their chewy, cheesy goodness) because some of us won't eat them. Number two, I steamed broccoli instead of eating the chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and chocolate sugar flowers because I had cake the night before and was going out to dinner with the hubby for his birthday.

  4. Eat salad at a pizza restaurant. The hubby decided he wanted to go to his favorite pizza restaurant for his birthday dinner (and it was really sweet too! He kept asking if that was okay or if I wanted to go somewhere else. Awww!). We order his favorite pizza and I get a large salad plate with two slices of pizza. And I was satisfied!

  5. Take an entire meal to drink one small glass of cherry pepsi. I gave up drinking soda a long time ago, leaving it in its proper place as an occasional treat. So here I am with my little eight or ten ounce glass of cherry pepsi (which I used to drink by the 2 liter), and I sip on it a little bit throughout the hour or so we're there for dinner. No refills! Holy carp!


Wow. Double wow. This really is me. I really am changing.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment





Small goals are the key to success or so I've been told. To kick off my weight loss journey I wanted to give myself a visual tool to see how my progress is going. For your viewing pleasure, the ticker for my first goal of losing 20 pounds: