This blog officially publishes at Singing for a Smaller Me at Wordpress, and is backed up here. In order to comment please follow the link listed above. Thanks!!! Zan.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

In my last post, one of my goals was to track every bite I eat this week. I know I've been bad about this in recent months, grabbing a little bite here and little bite there, then forgetting about it. So, here it is:

Monday, December 13, 2010

Daily PointsPlus Target: 35
Weekly PointsPlus Remaining: 49
Weekly Activity Points Earned: 0
Weekly Activity Points Used: 0

Activity:
Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred, Level One, 6 Activity Points Earned

Breakfast:
1/2 Cup Better'N Eggs All Whites - 1 Point
Green Monster Smoothie - 2 Points

Morning Snack:
Fiber One Chewy Bars, Oats & Chocolate - 4 Points

Lunch:
Eating Right Split Pea Soup - 4 Points
Snow Peas, 1/2 Cup - 0 Points
Baby Carrots, 1 Cup - 0 Points
Cheese, 1/2 oz - 2 Points
Ranch Dressing, 1 tsp - 1 Point

Afternoon Snack:
2 Hershey's Miniatures - 2 Points

Late Afternoon Snack:
WW Dark Chocolate Turtle Bar - 2 Points
Handed out at my WW meeting. Wouldn't have touched it otherwise.

Dinner:
Wendy's Spicy Caesar Salad - 12 Points
Wendy's Lemon Caesar Dressing, 1/2 packet - 2 Points
Wendy's Small Chili, No Cheese - 5 Points
Wendy's Fries, 4 Fries - 1 Point
Wendy's Chicken Nugget, 1 Nugget - 1 Point
Soda, 8 oz. - 3 Points
The fries, chicken nugget and soda were all from the DH's meal. Fries eaten in car on way home from picking up food for dinner. The soda was because it was there and the DH didn't finish it. The chicken nugget? Dunno why I ate it.

Daily PointsPlus Eaten: 42 (7 Weekly Points Used)
Weekly PointsPlus Remaining: 42
Weekly Activity Points Earned: 6
Weekly Activity Points Used: 0

Let's look at this: I had an extra seven Points almost without thinking. I wouldn't be upset if those foods had satisfied me in some way, but as I recall they only made me want more junk.

On the plus side, up until lunch I was completely on plan. As a matter of fact, if it weren't for the unplanned foods (WW Dark Chocolate turtle bar, fries, chicken nugget and soda), I wouldn't have gone into my Weekly Points at all. But if I was doing this all week long last week, then I'm not surprised I had a small gain this week.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment





Small goals are the key to success or so I've been told. To kick off my weight loss journey I wanted to give myself a visual tool to see how my progress is going. For your viewing pleasure, the ticker for my first goal of losing 20 pounds: