This blog officially publishes at Singing for a Smaller Me at Wordpress, and is backed up here. In order to comment please follow the link listed above. Thanks!!! Zan.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

My typical Friday night out usually includes going out to dinner and, later, out to the pub. Any normal Friday this usually means I drink a couple of beers and hang out until one or two a.m. then head home.

Last night, was not a typical Friday.

One of my headlights went out a few days ago and I haven't had the chance to get it fixed. Not being in the mood to get pulled over, I put it out to the world (my twitter friends) that I wouldn't be making it out unless I could get a ride to and from the pub. Ride acquired.

Having already partook at a holiday party (one cosmo - 7 WW Points! Not worth it!), not having to drive, and it being a friend's birthday meant I took it as an excuse to imbibe WAAAYYY too much. Three beers and two shots was the final tally I believe (I essentially had a full day's worth of Points purely in alcoholic beverages yesterday).

Gah, I have no freaking willpower.

Today, I'm feeling the effects of the night's excess. Had all sorts of glorious plans to wake up early, get some shopping done, work out, and get started on holiday baking. At this moment (noon!!), I am a) in bed, b) trying to convince myself to work out, and c) failing miserably.

Help!!!

Friday's meal plan to come later, when I can convince myself to actually log all that alcohol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment





Small goals are the key to success or so I've been told. To kick off my weight loss journey I wanted to give myself a visual tool to see how my progress is going. For your viewing pleasure, the ticker for my first goal of losing 20 pounds: