This blog officially publishes at Singing for a Smaller Me at Wordpress, and is backed up here. In order to comment please follow the link listed above. Thanks!!! Zan.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Going Out for Dinner

The hubby and I are going to In n' Out Burger for dinner tonight before heading into San Francisco to go see a show. Continuing with my efforts not to mindlessly eat three or four burgers for dinner, I headed over to the website to check out the nutritional information. Ouch. Allow me to say it again: Ouch, ouch, ouch. One hamburger the way I like it is nearly 400 calories with 19 grams of fat. Eeeek! Guess I get to have one hamburger and that's it.

Considering steaming two zucchinis before we leave and having that with my hamburger of ohtoomanycaloriesandtoomuchfat.

Over at The Incredible Shrinking Girl she's already put into words how I feel when I read restaurant's nutritional information far more eloquently than I can:

http://shrinkingirl.wordpress.com/2009/08/06/and-they-wonder-why-americans-are-getting-fatter/


http://shrinkingirl.wordpress.com/2009/10/12/nutrition-information-please/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment





Small goals are the key to success or so I've been told. To kick off my weight loss journey I wanted to give myself a visual tool to see how my progress is going. For your viewing pleasure, the ticker for my first goal of losing 20 pounds: