This blog officially publishes at Singing for a Smaller Me at Wordpress, and is backed up here. In order to comment please follow the link listed above. Thanks!!! Zan.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

An Ending and a Beginning

You know the saying "all good thing must come to an end. . ." Well, that time has come. I must now bid adieu. Those twenty pounds, they are gone forever. And I start down the path to losing the next twenty.

Last night at Weight Watchers I got on the scale with the knowledge that I'd had a great week. And my reward:

Last Week's Weight: 272.6 lb
+/-: -2.8 lb
Weight: 269.8

Total Lost: -21.8 lb.

Wahoo!!!! I smashed past that twenty pound mark, and in addition broke through the 270 mark. Excuse me while I do my happy dance.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment





Small goals are the key to success or so I've been told. To kick off my weight loss journey I wanted to give myself a visual tool to see how my progress is going. For your viewing pleasure, the ticker for my first goal of losing 20 pounds: