This blog officially publishes at Singing for a Smaller Me at Wordpress, and is backed up here. In order to comment please follow the link listed above. Thanks!!! Zan.

Friday, January 15, 2010

Whatever Shall I Do?

Woe!!

After scurrying to the grocery store yesterday morning (before work of all things) to pick up another container of baby spinach, I left it at work!

Alas, I lament my lack of luscious, leafy greens. You see, they're a vital part of my breakfast. How can one have a green smoothie with no green?

You can't!

Instead I'm stuck with some weird brownish red goop. Le sigh.

Oh, green monster, how I miss you. But worry not, we shall be reunited anon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment





Small goals are the key to success or so I've been told. To kick off my weight loss journey I wanted to give myself a visual tool to see how my progress is going. For your viewing pleasure, the ticker for my first goal of losing 20 pounds: