This blog officially publishes at Singing for a Smaller Me at Wordpress, and is backed up here. In order to comment please follow the link listed above. Thanks!!! Zan.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

I've been a little unfocused this past week. Apathetic. Frustrated. Angry. Happy. All at varying points over the past seven days. Sure, I'm sure I've seemed pretty happy - heck, I know I was happy when I wrote about buying new clothes. It comes and goes.

This Week's Stats

Starting Weight: 291.6

Previous Weight: 254.6 lbs
Current Weight: 255.0 lbs
Difference: +0.4 lbs

Total Weight Removed: -36.6 lbs

That's not something I wanted to see last night, and it's not something I particularly wanted to blog about today. However, I'm aware that we all gain a little weight from time to time. I won't pretend I was perfect this week, because I know I wasn't.

Here are the likely reasons why I gained this week:


  • Snacking - I did a whole lot of snacking over the past week, straight out of the bag snacking on salty snacks like chex mix and peanuts.

  • Working out - Yeah, not a whole heck of a lot of that.

  • Food Tracking and Eating Out - I ate out at a couple of places I don't usually, and as such have no planned meals, then went a little crazy at said places.


These I'll call the "Probable Top Three Reasons Why I Gained" and I could probably think of twenty more, but I'm not gonna. I refuse to beat myself up over this, it was slip, not a fall, and I recognized the behavior before it could get worse. Today I forgive myself for getting lax in my program and am already back on track.

Progress on this week's goal to workout five times:

Tuesday: 40 minutes belly dance, 15 minutes pilates
Wednesday: Day off. (I intended to do the 30 Day Shred, but life got in the way.)
Thursday: Nothing yet, 30 Day Shred planned.

I'll leave this one a little short since I've got a longer post coming later today.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment





Small goals are the key to success or so I've been told. To kick off my weight loss journey I wanted to give myself a visual tool to see how my progress is going. For your viewing pleasure, the ticker for my first goal of losing 20 pounds: