This blog officially publishes at Singing for a Smaller Me at Wordpress, and is backed up here. In order to comment please follow the link listed above. Thanks!!! Zan.

Friday, March 26, 2010

All told it was a pretty good week, even if it had its ups and downs. Frankly, I've been feeling a bit emo, and to watch what I write so that I don't include little tidbits like "if anyone even cares" or "yeah, whatever, I don't care". There's the random crying in the morning as I shower for no good reason thing which tends to throw me a bit off. And that whole feeling like the little fat kid picked last in school because no one likes them. Yeah, all brought to you by *that* point in my cycle. Lovely.

I hate that helpless, slave to my emotions feeling. And I'm a really, really, really, really, really, really emotional person. Bet you can guess my eating trigger?? Huh?

I'm starting to get back into the groove of singing again, which, I'll tell you, took several weeks to set back in. Practicing every day is something I had to work back up to, but it takes much the same discipline as working out. Go figure. I have an audition on Saturday, a concert on Sunday, and audition paperwork and phone calls to make over the next five days. Ah, real life, you've come back to bite me in the ass.

Maybe I'll be too busy to feel emo soon, huh?

Anyhow, on to the weigh-in:

This Week's Stats

Starting Weight: 291.6

Previous Weight: 255.0 lbs
Current Weight: 251.2 lbs
Difference: -3.8 lbs

Total Weight Removed: -40.4 lbs!!!!!!!

Oh, excuse me, I can't hear you over the sound of my awesomeness. What was that? Oh, yeah, I've removed forty freaking pounds. My happy dance, let me show it you.

If that isn't cool enough, it also means that the hubby and I are going to go see Wicked as my forty pound Goal Reward!!!

And as the cherry on top, I get to say good-bye to the Second Twenty Pounds and hello to the Third Twenty Pounds. That's right, I'm now on my way to losing 60 lbs. Wow.

Finally, I challenged myself to get back into the groove of working out, and - wouldn't you know it - I found my mojo! It was there waiting for me all along, I just needed to get back to basics.

Progress on the Getting My Groove Back Challenge:

Getting My Groove Back Challenge:
March 22 - April 18, 2010: 4 weeks, 3 workouts a week, at least 12 workouts

Week 1 (3/22 - 3/28): 3/3 Total: 3 (W00t!!)

  • Monday - Jillian Michaels Thirty Day Shred (Holllaaa!!!)

  • Tuesday - Day Off

  • Wednesday - Petra Kolber's Bootcamp Boogie and Upper Body Workout

  • Thursday - Belly Dance Workout and Lower Body Workout


Week 2 (3/29 - 4/04): 0/3 Total: 0
Week 3 (4/05 - 4/11): 0/3 Total: 0
Week 4 (4/12 - 4/18): 0/3 Total: 0

And I finally tackled the stupid 30 Day Shred. Guess what? Jillian still scares the sh*t out of me.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment





Small goals are the key to success or so I've been told. To kick off my weight loss journey I wanted to give myself a visual tool to see how my progress is going. For your viewing pleasure, the ticker for my first goal of losing 20 pounds: