This blog officially publishes at Singing for a Smaller Me at Wordpress, and is backed up here. In order to comment please follow the link listed above. Thanks!!! Zan.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ah, success, how I love thee.

Despite my whining and griping about having a crummy week, I apparently didn't do as badly as I thought. The other day I mentioned stepping on the scale and seeing a +.2 gain. Well, Weight Watchers was last night, and I'm proud to say that I'M NOW IN THE 250'S!!!!!!

This Week's Stats

Previous Weight: 260.8 lbs
Current Weight: 259.4 lbs
Weight Lost: -1.4 lbs

Total Weight Lost: -32.2 lbs

Holy Heck! I fully expected to step on the scale last night and see nothing lost or a gain.

Can we say Happy Dance Time!!!!

And in other news of the freaking fan-tab-u-lous: I made it all the way through the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred Week One workout!!!!! And it kicked my behind! My thighs are sore, my arms are sore, my butt is sore, and I'm feeling fine. I did jumping jacks! Jumping jacks! Full-on freaking jumping jacks. Ohmigod. Twenty pounds ago, I couldn't even make it through one circuit of that workout. It's difficult now, but I did it!

Cue the happy dance! Again!

Yesterday was one of those days I wasn't expecting to be a good one. Just goes to show you, even at your least motivated, if you stick to the plan, you will get results



0 Comments:

Post a Comment





Small goals are the key to success or so I've been told. To kick off my weight loss journey I wanted to give myself a visual tool to see how my progress is going. For your viewing pleasure, the ticker for my first goal of losing 20 pounds: